200pcs White 160x230mm 300 GSM | C5 Card Mailer
$33.95 Inc. GST
33 in stock
|Made from Recyclable Paper||Recyclable Product||Chat & Support|
- Colour: White.
- 300 GSM Premium paper quality.
- Lightweight for postal savings.
- Seamless bottom provides greater overall strength and safety.
- Self-seal convenience saves time and no need for staples and tape.
- Made from 100% recyclable raw material
SKU: CM-160x230mm-200x Categories: 3RDANNIVERSARY, Card Mailer, Envelopes Tags: A4 Envelope, C5 Envelope, Cardboard Envelope, cardboard mailer, Dl Envelope, DLX Envelope
EASILY MAIL DOCUMENTS: These “stay flat” envelopes are the perfect solution for sending a wide range of documents.
SELF-ADHESIVE CONVENIENCE: Strong glue built into the mailer design provides a tight seal.
STURDY DESIGN: The envelopes are made of thick Card mailers that will keep your documents free of bending and wrinkles.
VALUE PACK: Make sure to always have some rigid mailers on hand. Stock up for online business use, personal use and office use.
300 GSM Paper Quality.
Shipping & Delivery
We Free Shipping over $50 for Sydney & Melbourne Metro Orders. For other regional and remote areas bulk orders please contact us through chat or email us at email@example.com for specialised quote.Standard Delivery:
- 2-3 business days for Sydney and Melbourne Metro Deliveries
- 3-7 business Days for other metro cities and regional area
- WA, NT and TAS regional areas can take longer delivery time
- We use Australia Post eParcel service with signature as standard service.
- 1-2 Business Day Delivery for Metro areas
- 2-3 Business Day for Regional and Remote areas
- WA, NT and TAS Regional areas can take longer delivery time
- Express Service is offered with an additional charge which varies depending upon product and delivery Postcode. please select individual listing for correct shipping charges and options.
- We use Australia Post, CourierPlease, TNT and Toll Priority as our express delivery partner.
- Express Delivery does not cover entire, TAS, NT and WA and PO BOX addresses.